urDIRT.com

Various Promotions

DREAM Rumor: Spencer Pratt from MTV’s “The Hills” to fight “Human Weapon” Jason Chambers

September 11, 2009 by Narcisist in Japan, News, Pictures and GIFs, Rumors, Videos with 18 Comments

Wow, DREAM is really making sure that they get the best “Freak fights” possible for their shows. After watching Jose Canseco fight Hong Man Choi in the opening round of the DREAM “Super Hulk” tournament this latest rumor does not seem that strange. According to a new rumor “The Hills” star Spencer Pratt and “Human Weapon” star Jason Chambers are working on a fight after having it out a few weeks ago.

Rick Storm of The UnderGround Forums was first to report the rumor after hearing the news from a friend.

“I just talked to a close friend who grew up with Spencer Pratt (not proud of that at all) and apparently Pratt and Chambers had a verbal altercation a few weeks back and have been trying to set up a fight. Now, apparently, Spencer has offered to fight under the DREAM banner against Chambers and is merely awaiting the contract.”
Yes, we know a “Friend” does not officially count as a source, but Jason Chambers actually replied to the rumor only fueling speculation that this may actually go down.
“I can’t talk about the “Situation”. Things are being worked out. But I will let the UG know when I do. “It’s almost creepy how much Rick knows.”
Just in case you did not know Chambers hosted the show “Human Weapon” where he learned different styles of fighting along with his co-host. He has MMA experience and has actually fought for a few of the smaller promotions. But that doesn’t mean shit, because Spencer claims to know Jiu-Jitsu and “Don’t fear no man” as he showed in this recent crappy reality series.

A few pages down in the thread Rick got more details from his friend who confirmed that DREAM threw a lot of money at both TV stars. He also said that Chambers had signed the contract and was waiting for Spencer to sign the contract to make it official.

This is probably going to be a one sided ass whipping if it happens, because Jason is going to murder this guy.

18 Comments

1. daleSep 11, 2009 at 7:06 amReply

that spencer pratt is a dreamboat. if this fight happens, i’m picking Pratt by Blond Flowing Locks of Death. You don’t see hair like that nowadays, it’s feathered and lethal.

• HellboiSep 11, 2009 at 7:31 amReply

@dale, Spencer is the man he once beat 4 guys off at once, Jason doesn’t stand a chance.

• Rick JohnsonSep 11, 2009 at 12:03 pmReply

@Hellboi, HAHAHA that’s hilarious…”he beat 4 guys off at once”…he’s as manly as Tit-o hahaha

• keets kizzleSep 11, 2009 at 7:27 pmReply

@Hellboi, i was at that truckstop when it happened… now that’s what i call a sticky situation…

• Tbag420Sep 11, 2009 at 7:37 pmReply

@keets kizzle, LMAO I got his elbow, I was there too he then used my Jizz to make sure his hair stayed pushed back

• HellboiSep 11, 2009 at 12:46 pmReply

@dale, I wish I had hair like that sigh :( ….

2. HellboiSep 11, 2009 at 7:34 amReply

I love URdirt

3. ron johnsonSep 11, 2009 at 1:18 pmReply

I’m sure the blonde hollywood princess beat off four guys.lol I seen jason train and fight in chicago.I,d bet my life!choke em out after you beat him till your bored jason.

4. Lipton driftSep 11, 2009 at 1:35 pmReply

Hellboi: By the way this is one of those posts that makes me say to myself why is Narcisist reporting this? Then makes me realize how much I love that he is the only one with the balls to report this and make me actually want to see them fight, you won’t see this on Sherdog that’s fo shoI love URdirt

That’s why it’s called URDirt, :D

5. Gogo-13Sep 11, 2009 at 1:57 pmReply

Didn’t Jason get accused of Raping a chick? I hope he turns around Spencer and rapes him in Dream with his fist my ex girlfriend used to make me watch that crap show

6. funny guySep 11, 2009 at 11:26 pmReply

please god let this happen.lol i hope he knocks some sense into that nobody spewncer

7. Dobie SchtobieSep 12, 2009 at 12:23 amReply

Ah dag, son!

Why the fuck readin yall replies be makin my dick mad hard? Dag, nugcka!

8. LindaSep 12, 2009 at 2:36 pmReply

This is FREAKIN AWESOME! Met Jason at IMMAE last year, he was a great guy. I hope he kills that guy

9. axhedSep 12, 2009 at 8:20 pmReply

that blonde haired blue eyed chimpanzee ain’t signing shit.

10. ryanSep 15, 2009 at 4:19 pmReply

lets see the fight it be good for bitch boy to get his ass kicked rich boy running his mouth.

11. Video: Jason Chambers talks Spencer Pratt fight issue | URDirt.comSep 15, 2009 at 7:16 pmReply

[...] you all know this past weekend we posted the story where Chambers confirmed he was in a altercation with Pratt and was attempting to make the fight happen in Japanese promotion [...]