urDIRT.com

News

Dana White’s V-Blog: Dana White’s Tombstone

November 14, 2008 by Will in News, UFC, UFC, Videos with 14 Comments

Dana's Tombstone with EliteXC, Affliction and the IFL

Dana's Tombstone with EliteXC, Affliction and the IFL

Dana White reveals his tombstone with the IFL, EliteXC and Affliction’s name (2008 to soon). Dana says “I’m the grim reaper Mother Fuckers” to his competition. Dana White prepares to go on the Jim Rome show and puts on more make up and is the asshole who takes up two parking spots as well. Dana says the UFC financed the whole first season of The Ultimate Fighter and it cost him $10 Million, without knowing if the show would even air.

14 Comments

1. HellboiNov 14, 2008 at 11:06 amReply

Holy shit that was funny he thinks he is death of mma promotions lol

2. Bilbo T.bagginsNov 14, 2008 at 11:07 amReply

Will someone please make a good promotion so his head doesnt get any bigger please

3. MongoNov 14, 2008 at 11:08 amReply

Wow he is a real dick its not just for show he took up tow spots I would have Keyed his car for that shit

4. Ginger kidNov 14, 2008 at 11:09 amReply

LMFAO Dana is getting ballsy now too talking shit to people I wonder if he would say it to Todd beards face

5. King koopaNov 14, 2008 at 12:31 pmReply

I want one of those tombstones that’s some funny shit

UFC FTW!!!!!!

6. jon jonNov 14, 2008 at 12:33 pmReply

Dana must be the coolest guy to hang out with “I’m the Grim Reaper Motherfuckers” LOL

• Tbag420Nov 14, 2008 at 3:18 pmReply

@jon jon, Get off of his nuts bitch he isnt a god like he thinks he is he got lucky and helped make Tuf that’s all

7. Rick JohnsonNov 15, 2008 at 12:15 amReply

firstly, HELL YES Dana would tell Beard that to his face, for two reasons. One, Beard only hits women. Two, Dana can scrap. Ask Tit-o.

Secondly. He got “lucky” making TUF? He took a risk, and it paid off because they pushed it hard. I don’t know if i’d call that luck…Luck only matter in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Thirdly, Mongo…dude. You’d key a man’s car? So you’re one of THOSE people? COWARDS, gotta take a problem out on an object instead of the owner? I’d do like butters, and shoot you in the dick. THAT’S HOW MUCH I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. RIGHT IN THE DICK. I don’t care if it’s not cool. I don’t. I would. VAG.

The guy speaks his mind. I know, i’m going to get hit with being a “fanboy” or some such nonsense. But the fact of the matter is, He’s successful because he MADE IT SUCCESSFUL. THEY WERE ON THE VERGE ON BANKRUPTCY, HE PONIED UP HIS OWN MONEY TO MAKE IT FLY, THEN SIGNED A CONTRACT IN AN ALLEY ONCE SPIKE REALIZED THEY WERE IDIOTS. But Forrest and Bonnar made TUF what it is.

• Fedor is legendNov 15, 2008 at 12:17 amReply

@Rick Johnson, Dude its never cool to shoot people in the dick, but in this case I agree

• MongoNov 15, 2008 at 12:20 amReply

@Rick Johnson, Your a moron get his Semen out your mouth

-Firstly off he didnt poney up shit the Fertittas did moron.
      -second he didnt invent Tuf he signed off on it as much as he wants the credit
      -third of all Tuf saved the ufc and MMA not Dana
      -Pride was better always will be then the Ufc

8. Rick JohnsonNov 15, 2008 at 8:09 amReply

HA ha ha ha. Man…I’m not going to go back and forth with you, but I have heard that Dana DID put up his own money to help get TUF even THRU the first season. Mongo if you even read my whole comment, you’d see that i wrote CLEAR AS DAY that even with the money, Forrest and Bonnar made TUF. Pride may have had some good fighters and great fights over the year, but the same argument could be said about UFC. Go back in the day, with Royce. Those were exciting tournaments too.

So all you got, is i’m a moron (twice) and i blow dana. Hmmm. I didn’t predict THAT or anything, dumbshit…You gonna key my truck instead of saying it to my face? SHOOT YOU RIGHT IN THE DICK. Herro prease. ping pang ding dong.

9. NarcisistMay 29, 2009 at 9:58 amReplyAuthor

Thanks for the love Cagepotato.com

10. Affliction’s Third MMA Event Gets a Name and a Poster | MMA Fight News - MMA News, MMA Gear, MMA TrainingMay 29, 2009 at 1:48 pmReply

[...] Don’t worry guys, Dana already has you down on his tombstone… [...]

11. Quick Pic: Dana White adds Affliction’s R.I.P date to his Tombstone, turns down buyout of their contracts | URDirt.comJul 24, 2009 at 3:59 pmReply

[...] picture seen above is a Tombstone Dana White keeps in his office  of all the promotions that have gone out of business over the years he has run Zuffa. The IFL, [...]